The native browser on all iOS devices is Safari, the second most popular browser in the world after Chrome. Many users are perfectly content with it, but there are also many who want to switch to Chrome. Those who think Google Chrome for iOS is a more interesting choice with more features.
Google Chrome functionality
The main features of Chrome are:
- automatic translation of pages in a given language (one of 167),
- voice input support (can be used for search queries, website comments, posts, etc.),
- search by image to find the source or similar pictures,
- work with unlimited number of tabs, bookmarks and easy navigation between them,
- mobile data usage control (you can see how much data is used and set limits to it),
- Chrome can be synced across different devices, regardless of their operating system,
- help system with tips for faster learning.
It’s worth noting the high level of security. Google Chrome protects you from phishing, password leaks and malware. Chrome is often described as the most secure browser.
Can I Install Google Chrome on iPad
Yes, you can install Google Chrome on iPad via the App Store.
Download Google Chrome for iPhone, iPad
New version of Google Chrome for iOS and iPadOS came out in 2023 and you can download it from the App Store.
Summing up, we can evaluate the Google Chrome browser according to the following criteria.