Telegram is one of the fastest-growing messengers. With an active audience of 700 million people, it gets another million additions every day. People are attracted by the speed and ease of communication, the user-friendly and flexibly customizable interface, the application’s wide functionality, and reliable data protection.
Telegram is a cross-platform program: by installing it on your Windows 10 computer, you can communicate with your friends who are sitting in TG from an iPhone or Android.
As a comprehensive application for communication, Telegram performs the functions of:
- messenger – instant messaging,
- social network – the ability to join groups of up to 200,000 people,
- media – you can subscribe to or run your own entertainment, educational and informational channels.
Many people use Telegram Desktop as a news feed, personal blog, or marketing tool.
The technical features of the application are extensive:
- transfer files up to 2GB (4GB with a premium subscription),
- use secret chats with end-to-end encryption,
- broadcast an image from the screen or from the camera,
- open videos from YouTube and other video hosting sites directly in the messenger window,
- sort channels and chats into thematic folders,
- lots of useful bots: for searching for books and movies, creating your own stickers, etc.
Download Telegram for Windows 10
In 2023, a new version of Telegram was released, and you can download it in two ways: from Telegram servers or by downloading files from our website.
|Telegram Desktop||Latest version*||Windows 11, 10, 7|| Download 64bit
|Telegram Desktop||4.4.1||Windows 11, 10, 7||06-12-2022|| Download 64bit
|Telegram Portable||Latest version*||Windows 11, 10, 7|| Download 64bit
|Telegram Portable||4.4.1||Windows 11, 10, 7||06-12-2022|| Download 64bit
* – Download the latest version from Telegram servers.
Registration and authorization
To register in Telegram Desktop, all you need is a phone number: to receive a text message or a call with a code.
In the future, you can change the number associated with your account. In this case, all your contacts, correspondence and other data will be saved.
The code for re-authorization (when have logged out in the application and want to log back in) can be received by SMS or e-mail.
If you try to sign in from a second device, the activation code comes in the messenger, which must be open on the first device at that moment. If this is inconvenient, you can ask for the code in a text message using the “No code arrived” button.