BlueStacks 5 is the latest version of one of the best Android emulators. This program allows you to run Android applications on your computer. You can install them from .apk files downloaded from any source, or download applications to your computer directly from Google Play. For this you only need a Google account.
Features and capabilities
BlueStacks 5 allows you to fine-tune the settings of games and gives you a number of advantages. The following options are responsible for this:
- Shooting mode (F1 button) increases the reaction speed and marksmanship in games.
- MOBA mode makes it easier to control your character with the mouse (instead of the standard WASD).
- Multi-window mode allows you to play multiple games at once.
- Synchronization of windows – all actions in all windows of the device are duplicated in real time;
- Ability to work with multiple sessions – if you need to conduct tests on different versions of the system, you do not need to delete everything each time and put it back; just start a new session.
- Macros allow you to record series of actions – you can repeat them later with one button.
- Eco mode helps to optimize the load on the system when working in multi-window mode.
- Built-in auto-translator instantly translates all text into the desired language.
- Smart control understands when to use the mouse to move and when to aim.
- Reroll allows you to quickly create RPG characters, including in multi-window mode.
- Scripts allow you to automate the typical tasks that are often repeated in the game.
- Full HD quality graphics allows you to enjoy the game with a quality picture on any device.
- Root rights support comes in handy, first of all, for those who work on the technical side, as the administrator rights give the opportunity to get to the deepest and finest settings of the environment.
You can choose a profile and play on any device, you just need to log in to your account.
The latest version of Bluestacks allows you to make screenshots, and record video to show everyone the most interesting, successful moments of the game.
The interface has not changed much since version 4, so if you have previously used it, it will be easy for you to get used to the fifth version.
The most important thing is that it is extremely simple – all the main functions are placed in a separate panel, you do not have to look for them in numerous nested menus. Everything is already in a prominent place.
The mouse is mainly used to control the system. Its movements and clicks easily replace all manipulations performed on phones and tablets with touch screens.
If necessary, you can emulate the action of the accelerometer with a keyboard.
Advantages and drawbacks of the new version
BlueStacks 5 has taken the best of the previous version 4, but the updated program has become much easier. Its use requires fewer computer resources, all game processes are performed even faster.
Using BlueStacks emulator, you will understand how fast and smooth can be mobile gaming on a personal computer or laptop.
Pros of the new version:
- Less RAM usage. Compared to other programs, the saving is about 40%, and compared to the previous version – about 15%.
- Faster installation and setup – these processes are 40% faster than in the previous version.
- High performance – BlueStacks 5 consumes significantly less CPU resources, maintaining a stable FPS during long gaming sessions.
- Stable FPS allows you to run any game with a choice of frame rates. Now you can forget about FPS jumps.
- You get access to the largest game library, which already has over 2,000,000 apps and games, and this number is constantly growing.
Bluestacks 5 on PC works steadily and without glitches, you will be able to conduct even very long game sessions.
Separately, it is worth mentioning the improvement of multi-window mode. It has been improved on the following points:
- Increased speed of creating additional windows.
- Ability to create even more windows than before.
- One-click access to BlueStacks windows.
In the new version, multi-window with Eco mode active reduces CPU usage by 87% and GPU usage by 97%.
- Microsoft Windows 7 or higher;
- Intel or AMD CPU;
- 5 GB of free disk space;
- Up-to-date graphics drivers;
- At least 2 GB of RAM.
Important: free hard drive space does not replace the amount of RAM you need.
- Microsoft Windows 10, 11;
- CPU: Intel or AMD multi-core with Single Thread PassMark score from 1000;
- Video card – built-in or discrete model from Intel, Nvidia, ATI with PassMark score of at least 750;
- At least 8 GB of RAM;
- SSD or Fusion/Hybrid drives;
- Up-to-date graphics drivers.
Don’t forget to take care of normal speed and stability of your network connection.
Download BlueStacks 5
You can download BlueStacks 5 emulator in the table. There are 2 installation options to choose from:
- Online – the installation file downloads almost instantly – its size is just under 1 MB. Click on it to start the installation process. During installation the program will download its components from the Internet, so you must have a stable connection.
- Offline – fully assembled installation package, which is downloaded in full and installed on your computer without requiring an Internet connection.
|Application||OS||App Version||Android Version||File Size||Installation||Download|
|BlueStacks 5||Windows 11, 10, 8, 7||5.9.300.1014||32bit, Nougat 7.1*||0.78 MB||Online installer||Download|
|BlueStacks 5 Hyper-V||Windows 11, 10, 8, 7||5.9.300.1014||64bit, Nougat 7.1**||0.78 MB||Online installer||Download|
|BlueStacks 5||Windows 11, 10, 8, 7||5.9.300.1014||64bit, Nougat 7.1 Pie 9.0***||0.78 MB||Online installer||Download|
|BlueStacks 5||Windows 11, 10, 8, 7||18.104.22.1689||32bit, Nougat 7.1*||487.30 MB||Offline installer||Download|
|BlueStacks 5 Hyper-V||Windows 11, 10, 8, 7||22.214.171.1249||64bit, Nougat 7.1**||693.32 MB||Offline installer||Download|
|BlueStacks 5||Windows 11, 10, 8, 7||126.96.36.1992||64bit, Nougat 7.1 Pie 9.0***||1.64 GB||Offline installer||Download|
|BlueStacks 5||macOS||188.8.131.521||Offline installer||Soon|
Differences in Android versions
* – 32bit, Nougat 7.1. You can play 32-bit games on it, such as Free Fire and Call of Duty: Mobile.
** – 64bit, Nougat 7.1. It allows you to play 64-bit games such as Teamfight Tactics.
*** – 64bit, Nougat 7.1 Pie 9.0. Allows you to use apps that only run on Android 8 or Android 9, such as Genshin Impact and NFS Heat Studio.
Installation and use
Installing the program is super easy, there are only two buttons:
- Change installation path;
- Install now.
Click the first if you want to install Bluestacks in a different folder than the default one. If you do not want to, then leave everything as default and click “Install Now”.
You do not need to click anything else, the program will launch itself when the installation is complete.
The main setup step is to open the Google Play Store (its shortcut will be on the Bluestacks desktop) and log in to your Google account.