On February 7, 2023, Google released a new version of its browser – Google Chrome for operating systems: Windows 11 / 10, macOS, Linux, Android and iOS. This is the first version of the browser not available for Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 since their support was discontinued after Chrome 109. Chrome 110 is also the latest version with support for Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2.
What’s new in version 110
The major changes in Chrome 110 include:
- fixed 15 vulnerabilities and blocked the use of the WebSQL API to minimize the risk of security issues,
- added support for the RTX Video Super Resolution (VSR) 4K AI video upscaling technology,
- improved Google Translate settings: on the chrome://settings/languages page, you can set which languages should always be translated and which should never be translated,
- security improvements: right from the chrome://settings/passwords/check?start=true page, you can change a compromised password in one click,
- in addition, Chrome checks passwords every time you log in and out of your account on a site,
- optionally, you can set up biometric identity confirmation on password entry pages.
Download Google Chrome 110
You can download Google Chrome 110.0.5481.78 from the table below.
|Google Chrome||110.0.5481.78||Windows 11, 10||Offline Installer||Download 64 bit
Download 32 bit
|Google Chrome Portable||110.0.5481.78||Windows 11, 10||Portable version||Download 64 bit
Download 32 bit
|Google Chrome||110.0.5481.77||macOS 10.13 or later||Offline Installer||Download|
|Google Chrome||110.0.5481.77||Linux||.deb (Debian/Ubuntu)|