On August 31, 2021, Google released a new version of the Google Chrome browser. Google Chrome 93 runs on all major operating systems: Windows 10 / 7, macOS, Linux, Android and iOS.
What’s new in version 93
- A number of fixes and improvements.
- Installed PWAs can register as URL Handlers, allowing users to navigate directly to their PWAs.
- The Multiscreen Layout API has been updated based on feedback and is running a second source trial.
- Shortened release cycle Flexbox and flexbox elements have added support for the alignment keywords: start, end, self-start, self-end, left, and right.
- The asynchronous clipboard API now supports SVG files.
- The media attribute will be taken into account when setting the theme’s meta color.
- Ports 989 and 990 blocked.
- Removing 3DES in TLS.
- Sharing WebAssembly modules from different sources has been deprecated.
- Improved stability and performance.
- Updated context menu when users press and hold on a link or image on a website.
- Users who are already signed in to a Google account can now more easily sign in to Chrome and other Google services on the web.
- Signed in users can now use and save payment methods from their Google Account without syncing.
- Stability and performance improvements.
Download Google Chrome 93
You can download Google Chrome 93.0.4577.63 below by selecting the desired operating system and processor capacity in the table.
|Google Chrome||93.0.4577.63||Windows 11, 10, 7||Offline Installer||Download 64 bit
Download 32 bit
|Google Chrome Portable||93.0.4577.63||Windows 11, 10, 7||Portable version||Download 64 bit
Download 32 bit
|Google Chrome||93.0.4577.63||macOS 10.11 (El Capitan) or later||Intel processor|
|Google Chrome||93.0.4577.63||Linux||.deb (Debian/Ubuntu)|